08/31/2006. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk
: "This aircraft belonged to 4(F)/14 and was force-landed by gun-fire at Goodwood, England on July 21, 1940. It was repaired at RAE Farnborough, England with parts of another Bf 110 that was shot down near Wareham, England on July 11, 1940. It was flown for the first time on February 15, 1941. Later it was tested at RAE Duxford wearing a new colour scheme and the s/n AX772
. After the trials the aircraft was taken on strength by No. 1426 Flight's Circus. It was stored in November 1945 and subsequently scrapped in November 1947.