02/28/2015. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk: "This was one of the last B-25s built and it was delivered to the USAAF under the serial 45-8884. In October 1958 the aircraft was sold as surplus and came on the civil registry as N3156G, registrant was Jack Lysdale of Aviation Rental Service, St. Paul, Minnesota. In October 1967 the aircraft was reregistered to Johan M. Larsen of Minneapolis, and in 1972 it was operated by the Minnesota Aircraft Museum. In May 1978 the aircraft was sold to Jerry C. Janes of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, the aircraft remained on the US register. In 1979 the aircraft was seen with the pictured nose art, which it wore only for a brief period of time.
In June 1980 the aircraft was reregistered C-GCWJ on the Canadian register to the Canadian Warplane Heritage at Sidney, British Columbia, while it still was operated by Jerry C. Janes. The aircraft received the markings '5262' and 'HQ-262' as worn by RCAF No. 218 (City of Edmonton) Squadron during W II. In August 1985 the aircraft returned to the US register as N5833B, registered to Mark Clark of Courtesy Aircraft, Rockford, Illinois L, the same month, August 26, the aircraft was reregistered to Randal Porter and David Brady of Air Acres Air Museum, Cartersville, Georgia, the aircraft was named Georgia Girl.
Chris & Patrick Harker of C&P Aviation Services, Anoka, Minnesota, became the next owners in August 1993. In September 2004 the aircraft was transferred to Chino, California, were the aircraft underwent a long restoration to military standards and May 15, 2007, it was delivered to its present owner, Lady Luck LLC. of Blaine, Minnesota, the aircraft was renamed Lady Luck."