12/31/2007. This side-by-side two-seater featured all-flying tail
planes and a pusher propeller driven by an 100 hp Continental C-100-12
four-cylinder fan-cooled engine placed aft of the cabin. It flew for
the first time from Palmdale, California, on December 10, 1945, with
Prentice Cleaves at the controls. On February 6, 1946, it took off
from Burbank, California, stalled, crashed, and was completely
destroyed. Pilot Cleaves and project engineer Frank Johnson, had more
luck and escaped with slight injuries.