12/31/2008. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk
: "Produced in late 1918 by the British & Colonial Aeroplane Company Limited, the aircraft had an uneventful career with the RAF (s/n D8096). It was sold in 1936 and registered as G-AEPH to a Captain Christopher Penrose Bartholomeus Ogilvie, who stored the aircraft, eventually it was deregistered on December 1, 1946, without having flown. Subsequently it was acquired by the Shuttleworth Collection, restored by Bristol and flown again in a silver livery
in February 1952, after a two-year refurbishment it reappearen in theis brown livery."