09/30/2008. Built for the USAAC in 1939 under s/n 39-112, the aircraft was withdrawn from service on December 16, 1944. It came on the civil registry as N73722, receiving its Cof A on July 16, 1956.
The museum obtained the aircraft from Loren L. Florey Jr., of Eden Prairie, Minnesota, in 1978, The 179th Consolidated Aircraft Maintenance Squadron, Ohio Air National Guard, Mansfield, Ohio, restored the aircraft in the markings of an O-47A (s/n 37-328) of the 112th Observation Squadron of the Ohio National Guard. View also photo 10744.