09/30/2007. Remarks by Johan Visschedijk
: "Original built as a DHA-G2 glider this aircraft was delivered to the RAAF on May 6, 1942. It was stored from 1946 to 1949, whereafter it was converted by the Government Aircraft Factory for wing suction trials. It was fitted with a wing designed by Mr. Griffith that contained the GLAS II suction system developed by Mr. Glauter. A 96 hp Mercury 59A engine provided the power for the suction system. The aircraft was tested from early 1949 to July 24, 1951 and the aircraft was struck off charge on December 17, 1952 and subsequently disposed off."