Manufactured on August 8, 1929 the aircraft was powered by three 220
hp Wright J-5 nine-cylinder radials and was delivered to Maddux Air
Lines (Los Angeles, California, USA) on August 25, 1928. It was sold
to Transcontinental and Western Air (Wilmington, Delaware) on April
21, 1931, while it was sold to Pan American Aviation Supply (New York,
New York) and leased to Compañía Nacional Cubana de Aviación. The
registration was cancelled on November 15, 1934, the aircraft most
likely being registered in Cuba.