05/31/2008. Produced as a Model 6F, fitted with an 165 hp Continental A-70 seven-cylinder radial. Registered as NC788H the aircraft received its CofA on September 30, 1930, and was sold to Skyways Inc., Cleveland, Ohio on April 16, 1931. It was subsequently converted to a Model 6L powered by a 215 hp Lycoming R-680 nine-cylinder radial.
In 1946 NC788H was converted to a crop duster, and fitted with an 225 hp R-680-B4D. In the early sixties a restoration was started by Frank Luft and the aircraft flew again in 1960. Previously owned by the American Aeronautical Foundation at Camarillo Airport, Camarillo, California, on August 17, 1999 it was registered to the Yellowstone Aviation, Inc. of Jackson, Wyoming. View also photo 5183.